On October 3, 2021, we launched a three-year capital campaign called "Building the Vision". We praise God for His sustaining grace for 11 years of Christ Redeemer Church's existence! Our "church" is not a building (it's the people!), but we believe a building can help facilitate our mission to make disciples through gospel-centered community on mission.
While we are thankful for God's provision of East Ridge High School, it has brought significant challenges, such as:
- A building design that hinders our Sunday worship experience and is not accessible or welcoming.
- Substantial setup and teardown, leading to significant volunteer fatigue.
- Distractions and potentially unsafe conditions when sharing the facility with other groups.
- Limited weekday access for disciple-making opportunities.
- Lack of onsite office space.
- Limited visibility in the community.
- And more!
Having our own building could address these challenges and greatly facilitate our mission by providing:
- An accessible, inviting space for Sunday worship.
- Ample, available space for childcare, children’s devotions, and classes.
- Reduced setup and teardown.
- 24/7 access for all ages, Life Groups, events, and/or community outreach.
- Onsite office space.
- Increased visibility in the community.
- And more!